Sara Zucker is a fashion blogger and digital marketing guru, as well as one of our Style Partners (follow her on Instagram for a peek into her fashion, design & beauty adventures in NYC). Check out what she carries in her KK bag!
- A thick beanie: It's cold outside and I've read that heat escapes from your head-first, so I'll be keeping mind covered this winter. Aritzia always has great variety when it comes to headgear...and everything else.
- Clinique 'Black Honey' Almost Lipstick: This one is a classic. You're bound to know someone who has been seduced by the ways of 'Black Honey' and for good reason—its sheer brick red looks good on nearly every skin tone and is as moisturizing as a lip balm.
- Snacks: Having snacks on-hand is mandatory. What if your subway is stuck underground for an hour? Or you decide to go to a mid-afternoon movie? Popcorn costs $75 nowadays and I'd rather spend that money on a nice sweater. When it comes to tasty portable eats, my current go-to's are from graze.
- Something to read: I always have a book in my bag whether it be for book club, as an aid for career advancement, or just to keep myself entertained during a long commute. For something timely, reach for Ta-Nehisi Coates' excellent, award-winning 'Between the World and Me.'
- In-ear headphones: Not sure what rock I've been living under, but I am newly obsessed with podcasts so when I'm not reading there is a good chance I'm listening to 'You Must Remember This' or 'Serial.' Koss Fitclips are tiny, light, and affordable, which is why I own about four pairs of them.